Hello, I’m Alana!
(Pronounced: uh-lane-uh) I am a wife, dog mom, hockey fan, and cupcake baker. I became a hockey fan when I was 17 years old and haven’t been the same since! I was born and raised in Athens, GA (Go Dawgs!) and currently live in Austin, TX with my husband, Jimmy, and our dog, Stark. My two favorite places in the world are Disneyland and Pittsburgh, PA. In my free time, I love to travel, listen to podcasts, play horror video games, and craft (hand lettering, cross stitch, anything with a Cricut).
To Do List
Visit Every NHL Arena
- Dallas Stars (1st visit: March 2017)
- Pittsburgh Penguins (1st visit: March 2019)
- San Jose Sharks (October 2019)
- Anaheim Ducks (October 2019)
- Chicago Blackhawks (November 2019)
- Vegas Golden Knights (February 2020)
- *2020 Winter Classic in Dallas, TX
- *Atlanta Thrashers – RIP (1st visit: November 2010)