I recently took a trip to the Fabulous Las Vegas. I was SO EXCITED to plan my outfits for the trip, since all I heard about Vegas was that the number one rule of Vegas is to be as extra as possible! I was able to use a combination of a comfy pair of jeans, a few t-shirts, two gold sequin jackets, and a hot as hell jumpsuit to plan the cutest outfits for my trip. Take a look!
Before we begin, don’t forget to sign up for Rakuten! Rakuten is a FREE cash back service – you get cash back when you shop online! Use this link to sign up and get an extra $10 cash back during your first purchase! *This is an affiliate link – you and I both get something extra when you use this link!
The Every Day Look!
- Hockey – We All Watch It t-shirt | Bring Hockey Back
- Vegas Golden Knights t-shirt jersey – Marc-Andre Fleury | Shop NHL
- Vegas Golden Knights logo t-shirt | Fanatics
- Gold Sequin Jacket – Anna-Kaci | Amazon
- I got so many compliments on this jacket! I actually saw a very similar jacket in some of the Vegas gift shops, but it was so much more expensive than what I paid on Amazon. BUY ON AMAZON, Y’ALL!
- Black Denim Super Skinny Sailor Pants | Hot Topic
- These jeans are honestly the comfiest jeans I’ve ever worn! I love the sailor look and fit, and I would seriously recommend everyone grab a pair of these jeans!
- Gold Sneakers – G by Guess | Amazon
- These sneakers were super comfortable, but break them in before wearing them for a trip. They were comfortable, but I did get a blister from not breaking them in before the trip.
The Night on the Town Look!
- Outrageous Fortune Tie Waist Jumpsuit *similar item | ASOS
- Rose Gold Blazer – HaoDuoYi | Amazon
- The HBIC Blouse *similar item | ModCloth
- Black Heels – City Classified Comfort| Amazon
- These are the most comfortable high heels I’ve ever worn! I honestly could have worn these the entire trip and been completely comfortable and able to walk everywhere!